Date Sheet B A Bsc Part - I (Large Clear Picture ) Third Year Annual Examination 2018

FAST DOWNLOADads
Download

Download Large Clear Picture of Date Sheet of Third Year B.A. B.Sc. Part-I First Annual Examination 2018

According to date sheet published on website of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, the examination of 3rd Year that is B.A. / BSc. Part-I will start from July 05, 2018. For detailed date sheet of third year, view the image of date sheet given below.


The schedule for Practicals for Third Year Examination of  B.A. B.Sc. Part-I will be announced later and published on the website www.iub.edu.pk of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur.

Click to view Large and Clear Image of Date Sheet of B.A. / B.Sc. Part-I, First Annual Examination 2018

Get large easy to read, clear printable version of date sheet of third year B.A. / B.Sc. Part-I Examination, First Annual 2018.
 Download Large Clear Picture of Date Sheet of Third Year B Date sheet B A BSc Part - I (Large Clear Picture ) Third Year  Annual Examination 2018
Date sheet B.A. B.Sc. Part - I Third Year  Annual Examination 2018, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Bring the Roll Number slip and your original CNIC - Computerized National ID Card during Examination.

Mobile Phone is not allowed in the Examination Center.

Instructions for Students of B.Sc. Double Computer and B.Sc. Advanced Computer Studies - ACS


 Download Large Clear Picture of Date Sheet of Third Year B Date sheet B A BSc Part - I (Large Clear Picture ) Third Year  Annual Examination 2018
Date Sheet First Annual 2018 B.A. B.Sc. Islamia University Bahawalpur


FAST DOWNLOADads
Download
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url